Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pregnancy Photos

So I am usually a very skeptical person when it comes to pregnancy photos, especially ones of me in the end of my pregnancy or the beginning for that matter. But I have this really good friend who has wanted me to let her do them. I finally consented on the terms that none of my bare skin be shown. That is something nobody wants to see even my husband and he has to!!! I do want to thank Elaine very much for being patient with me and my kids. She did such a good job. These photos are something I will always be grateful she talked me into.
I made this quilt when I was pregnant with Noah. I could never give it away. I guess I was hanging on to the hope that I would have a little girl of my own.
This is Malaya's blessing dress. It was also my blessing dress. I made a long slip and the bonnet for her. I was surprised that I could figure out the pattern, clothing patterns are not really my cup of tea.
It has these bright little pink flowers all over it. You can definitly tell this material was made in the 80's, but I LOVE THIS DRESS!!!!!!
I love these shots more than I thought I would. Please just don't focus in on how large my expanded belly got.
Reading a children's book (only if you couldn't tell)
Way cute!! I heart my new baby!
Here is my baby just awake from his nap.He is such a cuddle bug! He loved to talk to the baby in my belly.

He is sooo cute!! What mommy wouldn't want this to love! As for the older brother, he wanted nothing to do with the camara or me.
Thanks Again Elaine!!!!!

3 comments:

The Ward(s) said...

You're welcome! It was way fun. We will get more some cute pics of baby girl tomorrow!

Rebecca McNair said...

Darling pictures Em! You look beautiful in them!! Love the blessing dress too!!

Sarah said...

i had no idea you had a blog!!! congrats on the new baby and glad i found you :0)