Wednesday, January 27, 2010

More Photos!

I love my kids and I love love love pictures of my kids. Even when they are not the best posers. So I was a bit flustered with a certain child of mine during this photo shoot, but I was plesantly surprised how cute the photos turned out. They have all the personality that my kids do!!!
What cute little feet!
Gavin is the best big brother! He always wants to hold and take care of his sister.
Noah loves his sister very much too, just in a smothering sort of way!
What a sweet group! It only happens once in awhile that they are all sweet at once!!!
She likes to give us the One Eye. Oh but she is such a sweet girl!

One is serious, one is mischievious, one is bawling!
Now everone knows what my days are like!
Mr. GQ!
Elaine and I said we would probably see him in a magazine one day. Not that I want my child to be a male model ever!!!
I have a feeling he is always going to be this protecting of her.
Brothers and Best Buds!!!!!
Cheese!
Such a cutie, but very decieving!
This is the only way we could keep her quiet. She didn't like to be naked and photographed. I love her little duck mouth in this picture!
She is tiny and beautiful! I will miss this time in the not so distant future.



4 comments:

Annie Lee said...

Such beautiful pictures of your beautiful Family!

The Ward(s) said...

I'm glad you liked them so much, is it bad that I kept checking to see when you were going to add them? Hopefully soon I can get some cards for you to hand out. Peace out chica!!

Rebecca McNair said...

Em your kids are so stinkin cute! What darling pictures! I bet it is so fun to finally have a girl!! She is a doll! I love her headband and big flower! So fun!

Mandi said...

Oh my, your kids are BEAUTIFUL!