Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Three is a Crowd!!

Cort came in our room in the morning and found this. It is shocking that either one of us gets any sleep. Noah was taken back into his bed a couple of times, but ended up here. I don't know if anyone else has a child like this, but this is how he prefers to sleep. At least he is not on my feet like usual. He has this strong attachment to me. I think it stems from infancy when he would nap on me all the time. I probably started something that is going to be hard to stop. But as a mommy it was nice to finally have a baby who wanted me to hold them. Poor Gavy was the last one in the bed so he didn't even make it all the way on. I have always had him trained so well to sleep in his own bed. I started letting him sleep with me when we moved into our house, because Cort would be gone with scouts every once and a while. Now he comes in at about 6:30am four mornings out of the week. The funny thing is I am usually so tired I don't even know this is going on. Cort opted to sleep on the couch!!

3 comments:

Rebecca McNair said...

That is so cute! When Casey is gone, I don't mind if Layne sleeps with me, I kind of like it and he is a big time snuggler! That is so stinkin cute though, I am glad Cort took a picture of it! So cute!

Melanie said...

Too cute! Allison generally ends up something like Gavin whether she is in my bed or her own. She just moves around a lot.

Annie Lee said...

Cute! Sophia does the same thing, somehow she sneaks into our bed and neither of us knows about it till the morning... i guess thats why we have such a big bed!