Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Noah Turned 2!!

Yes I am not as good as most moms who have a post the day of their childs b-day, but at least I have one. My baby turned 2 about three weeks ago. I can't believe he is this big. I had a newborn the last time I had a two year old. We had a fun time at the park and pool with all of our family. Noah wanted an Elmo birthday cake so that is what I set out to accomplish. I wasn't sure about it at first but as soon as he saw it he said "Elmo, mommy" so I knew if a two year old could tell anyone should be able to. Besides only the birthday boy needs to like it! Thanks to all of our family they always make these occasions special!!


5 comments:

The Hutton Family said...

Great job on the cake! That's awesome!
Crystal "Baird" Hutton

Rebecca McNair said...

He is so cute! And that cake looks awesome! You are always so talented!

Annie Lee said...

Great job on the cake Em! So cute! I can't believe he is allready 2 i haven't seen you guys in forever! He's getting to big!

Heather said...

very cute! I think the cake looks great! Rowan loves Elmo too......but I may keep his 1st birthday cake more simple.......I will save my energy for when he starts demanding what he wants his cake to look like! :0)

Julie Graham said...

I love the cake, Em! How fun. He is such a cutie! I love seeing and hearing how you are doing from your blog! Keep them coming!