Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Honey!!

I know it is shocking that I would have three posts in three days. I couldn't forget one of the most important days of the year in our family though. It is Corts B-day today and I wanted to tell him Happy Birthday!!! He is the big 33. Gavin has been telling us lately that there is a boy who is having a birthday and he is turning 3. I keep telling him that he will be 4 not 3. Then he comes back and says "it's not me mom it's dad." We went to Costco for pizza (Cort's choice). You can tell we are into fine dining. We didn't take any pictures today, but this is from his dad's wedding a couple of weeks ago. I have the cutest boys. They all look so cute in there matching outfits. We are having his brothers and there family over for homemade doughnuts. Yummmy!! I hope he has had a great day and that this year is wonderful! He is the best husband EVER!!!!! I LOVE you honey!

3 comments:

Rebecca McNair said...

Have a fun night! Homemade donuts? Can I come? :) Sounds like cort has a pretty awesome wife too!!! Your boys are so cute!

Oliverson Family said...

Lovely pic! Cort has "The Fathers Grip" on Gavin. Priceless!

Oliverson Family said...

Wow 3 posts in 3 days, you are amazing Em. Cute pix of your fam. Love the one of all 3 in the bed. So classic. Had to say thanks again for the adorable blanket you made for Chantel. So you know, I absolutely love it I just haven't gotten around to writing any thank you's this 3rd time around.And being 11 months old it's not looking good. I know I'm awful. Happy Birthday though to Cort and a belated one to Noah!Loves, Jeanette