Monday, June 14, 2010

Photo Editing

My good friend Maren took some photos of Malaya a few weeks ago. I thought I would try using this picasa program Cort's brother gave us. I really want a nice photo shop program with an even nicer camara. I guess that will happen in another life! But I was pretty proud of myself with this program, and my very limited computer ablilities!

I made her this tutu and flower. Isn't the flower awesome it is HUGE!!!!! I think it is as big as her head. We may use this for halloween if I can figure out something cute to make it into like a dragonfly or something!
This is the pride of my skills. I just may have to put this on the wall. I edited out a bumbo seat she was sitting in. She is such a goof, but this captures her personality totally!

I love love love this photo!!!! If anybody knows me well they know how much I enjoy antiques and that is exactly what this photo looks like to me. She is such a sweetie! I am so glad I got some pictures of her in her blessing dress, even if it is a few months late!!!!
She doesn't even look real!



1 comments:

Julie Graham said...

Em I absolutely love these photos! Especially the antique one! It is adorable! She is adorable! Good work! (on both the pictures and the baby!)