Thursday, June 10, 2010

5 MoNtHs!!

I just can't believe how fast time goes by when your not lookin!
Can you believe that in 5 small months by sweet baby girl went from this tiny fragile adorable bundle of joy to......
THIS!!!

and THIS!!!
She is the BEST baby right now! I say that because Noah was really mild at first too. Everybody who sees her can't believe how mild and good natured she is. She always has a smile on her face when she sees people. Look at those cheeks, don't you just want to kiss them!!! She even has two teeth. Which is so hard for me to believe, because my boys were between 8-9 months before they got teeth. It just makes her seem bigger than she is.
Oh how she makes us soooo happy!!!!
We love our little Malaya!


3 comments:

Annie Lee said...

She is SO beautiful! What day was she born on? My due date as of right now is Jan. 5th. Maybe they will get to share a birthday?

CortEmPeterson said...

Annie,
She ws born on the 1st New Year's. We could have had her the 31st, but waited so our Dr. could deliver. She came a couple weeks early.
I heard you were expecting congrats! We both could be celebrating on the first!

Rebecca McNair said...

She is so cute Em! The time is flying by! My baby is 7 months today! This age is so much fun!