Sunday, February 10, 2008

I've Been Tagged!


Never done this before, but here it goes....



What is his name? Cort

How long did you date? 3 1/2 months. Yes very short, but when you know you know.

How old is he? 31

How old are you? 25

Who eats more sweets? He would definitely say me. But he could eat a gallon of ice cream a week!

Who said I love you first? I did

Who is taller? Cort he is 6' 1'', I am 5' 6''

Who can sing better? Me, but he does have a better voice than he gives himself credit for.

Who is smarter? Cort he finished college, but we have different things we know more about.

Who does the laundry? 80/20 - Emily/Cort - He thinks I am a freak with my sorting system

Who does the dishes? 50/50 YES LADIES! I have a VERY WONDERFUL HUSBAND!!!

His guilty pleasure? Like I said above he could eat Ice cream for all three meals.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Cort

Who mows the lawn? Cort - I actually have only mowed a lawn once or twice in my whole life

Who cooks dinner? It is a toss up, I am terrible about making dinner. So most days it is a joint effort

Who is more stubborn? me - it is usually my way or the highway. (I am really not that mean!)Who kissed who first? me - or it never would have happened

Who asked who out first? He did, but I couldn't make it I was out with someone else. That is what he gets for asking me last minute

Who proposed? He did at the Palace of Fine Arts in San Fransisco. One of my favorite cities!!Who has more siblings? I have 8, he has 4

Who wears the pants? We kind of live in a 3 legged race household....

What is your favorite thing about him? He is wonderful! I couldn't have asked for anyone better. He would do and give me anything I needed. He loves his boys and they can't get enough of him!

Ok Elaine, Hillary, Emily, and Julie..... tag you are it!

8 comments:

The Ward(s) said...

Hey friend, I forgot to tell you thanks for the flowers. You're so talented! :)

Chelsi Ritter said...

i love the photo of gavin a couple posts down with a fohawk. very cute! hey, we got a comment on one of our posts by a chris peterson, and we're not sure who he is. do you guys know him? he has a link to your blog. thanks!

The Crabtree Chronicles said...

Hey Emily! This is Brittney Christensen. How are you doing? It looks like you are doing really well. Where are you living now? We're in Sacramento. Your boys are so cute! I've got three myself, aren't they so much fun?

the mortensen's said...

hey I saw you on Tiffany's blog! We just had a little boy and named him Gavin! Too funny. How are you? Wayne says hi to your hubby.
Sherstine

Julie said...

Hey guys. We love your blog. It's such a fun way to keep in touch! Your boys are so cute and Gavin is so big, we can't believe it!!

Unknown said...

Such a cute site. I hope you are better at keeping up on your blog than I have been. It's just very time consuming. Adorable pictures of the boys as well. We love you guys. Jeanette and Dean

Oliverson Family said...

Feb 10th??? Well you started off strong. You've hit what bloggers call "the wall". :D I just made that up but ask Chris maybe he has a better term for it. LYLAS!!!

Sheena said...

Hey Em-

I just want you to know that no SF trip could beat ours...the classy motel, the luxury Corolla, and don't forget me vomiting in the next room! I had a great time! :)