Saturday, November 15, 2008

Why Me?

Ok I have been holding this in for a long time. Most everyone knows that I have wanted a little girl for a long time. Don't get me wrong I LOVE my little boys but, there is this small part of me that is yearning for a daughter. I think it is all coming forth because we have had quite a few friends and family that have had girls lately. I am so extremely excited for all of them. But every time I see hair bows, tights, little girl shoes, and dresses, and anything girlie I want to buy buy buy! Cort always gives me that look like someday. He even told me whenever I am ready he is. The sad thing is I am not ready to be pregnant again. I am finally at a point where Noah is self- sufficient. I love it!! Well I guess my vent is over, but I hope someday we welcome  a little girl into our home sooner than later.

9 comments:

Oliverson Family said...

I can tell you the longer you wait the harder it is to have another. :D Kinda like going back to college after being away for a while but different.

--Burdean

Rebecca McNair said...

Ok, so I can totally sympathize with you! I want a little girl so bad! But I was not ready to be pregnant again, well I finally am but I am only 6 weeks along but I am so afraid that I am going to have another boy and I want t girl! I even bought little hair bows the other day at acraft fair, so my hopes are high! I didn't want to be pregnant again either and get fat again! But now that I am, I am actually am really excited! So I think the same think will happen to you too! Hopefully!

Jyl Clark said...

Tell me when you're ready to try. I'll give you my medical talk. I researched profusely after I had two boys in row. I got my 2 girls after I tried this "method." It worked for me!

Heather said...

I know how you feel. I love my little boy and I am happy to have a boy as the oldest child, but I am already hoping #2 is a girl- but you know what, I already feel like I am going to have another boy! And no, I am not pregnant- not trying- not even close to trying! BUT I already feel that I am going to have another boy. Strange. BUT I love love the little girl clothes and bows. So I guess us girls who desperately want a girl will just have to try til we get our little princess'! So good luck........

Melanie said...

Hey I would trade you for a week but after my sweet, mellow girls I don't know if I could handle 2 rowdy boys!

Waters said...

My mom's "P" blessing sais all her sons will serve valient missions....... uh, no sons yet. So she thinks its her grandsons/son-inlaws.

Your princess will come, she has to, she already has a huge bin of clothes waiting for her.

Jen Gillespie said...

I'm so sorry you are so sad about this. Hopefully it will happen soon for you. And if not, then think how much fun you will have spoiling granddaughters!

Can you e-mail me you address when you get a sec? getting ready to send out Christmas cards. jen.gillespie at gmail.com Thanks a ton.

Mandi said...

I thought you were leading up to tell us you were pregnant! :( Three is a scary number to jump to! Hope you guys are doing good! Merry Christmas!

Emily and Reese said...

We can share Kindee Em!! :)
Love ya!