Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers and soon to be mothers! I hope everyone had a very relaxing and joyous day. I had a wonderful day! We got to listen to my second set of parents report their mission in our old ward. It was the couple we house sat for, also my good friend Emily's parents. Like my mom said at dinner after church " I could have listened to them speak for the whole three hour block." They did such a good job. My younger sis Amanda and I made dinner for my side of the family after church. I have to say it was really good.
Cort and I took our kids out to the cemetary to see his mom's grave. This was the first time we took Noah.
I wanted to take pictures of the boys. We have pictures of Gavin when he was about Noah's age out there. The boys fell asleep in the car and we had to wake them up. You can tell who is a bear when their sleep is disturbed. Cort says Gavin takes after me and that I am always grouchy when someone has to wake me up.
On the other hand Noah lights up with his big cheesy grin every time a camara is in his face.
We have ended our day at my father inlaws house. We come over every Sunday night and just shoot the bull. I guess it is on to another week. I hope this one is better than last.








2 comments:

Waters said...

I love your mothers day post. Im so happy you had such a beautiful day. Its really neat that the Giauque's spoke on Mothers day too! I cant wait to see you soon, I just loved seeing you in your pictures, I said, oh there's Emily, I feel like its been FOREVER since Ive seen ya. Youre a dolll.

Ann-Marie said...

I can't believe how big your kids are! Cute pics.